Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

my Autobiograghy poem


my autobiography poem                    

        Anaru
                                 Friendly, helpful Respectful passionate
                  Son of anetta & shannon brother of cody
                       Lover of kittens puppies shopping and ice cream
    Who feels hungry happy and tired
                    Who finds happiness in family, mondays and food
           Who needs a lambo, food and chocolate
          Who gives friendship a mouth and ears 
            Who fears white tails teachers yelling at you and rattlesnakes
           Who would like to see america, auzzie and the other side of the world 
                         Who enjoys spending time with family, riding horses, cute puppies
                  Who likes to wear baggy pants, long sleeve shirts and dirty shorts
                            Who dreams of being a millionaire, a dad to one mum kid graduating 
     ANDERSEN

2 comments:

  1. I think this was very interesting and cool.
    and I never would have thought you were afraid of mostly the same things as me. though I like snakes there not to bad I recommend watching snake discovery its a youtube channel maybe after watching a few of there videos you'll see snakes differently. but their snakes aren't poisonous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this. I love puppies and kittens as well they are so small and cute. I like snakes I don't love them but I hold one and she was so warm I Didn't want to let her go but in the end my turn was over so I had to go. to see something else.

    ReplyDelete